Terms and Conditions
B&B Macchia Mediterranea
Via dei Bougainvillea - Lit. Sal. 6^ Traversa Contrada Specchiarica (TA) "Quota 13".
Phone : +39.3407859003
In compliance with law 675/96 on privacy, the personal data processing is done within the rules of confidentiality and security required by law.
In order to be hosted in our facility, it is necessary to show a valid ID document, otherwise the guest cannot be checked in.
In case of disputes and claims regarding reservations, only Italian law is applicable and the Court of Taranto shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Confirming the reservation implies the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. If any condition of this agreement is found by a court to be invalid or become invalid or should any omission occur, the validity and enforceability of the other conditions shall not be affected.
DETAILS OF BOOKING
- Breakfast included.
- Daily cleaning of rooms.
- The costs of water, gas and electricity for domestic use (including heating and air conditioning) are included in the price.
- If B&B has to cancel a reservation for force majeure, we will inform you immediately.
FURTHER DETAILS OF YOUR STAY
- Smoking, turning on stoves and / or any flames in the room is strictly forbidden.
- Other people than those regularly checked in are not allowed to stay in the room.
- Any damage done to the B&B must be compensated by the guest responsible for it, in accordance with the direction of the B&B.
- Bed linen changing is done at every new guest arrival.
- You cannot leave unattended objects in the hallway or in common areas.
- The facility owner cannot be held responsible for any loss of unattended personal items left inside or outside the bedrooms.
- You are kindly requested to turn off the lights, the air conditioning and any other plant while you are out of the room.
- In case of theft, loss and/or breakage of objects due to gross negligence and/or intentional misconduct of the guest, the same (or someone else on his behalf) is required to compensate the damages.
- In the event of damage of the building or daubed walls, furniture and objects, the damage must be compensated by those who did it. These types of compensations are to be made in cash immediately.
- Who causes damage to the building, furniture and objects is held legally responsible under the regulations. Theft and malicious damage are immediately reported to the authorities.
- The B&B takes no responsibility for valuable goods (money, jewellery etc.) stored in the guest accommodation or in common areas.
- The arrival time is from 11.00 to 21.00.
- The day of departure the house must be vacated by 10.00.
- By confirming the booking the guest confirms he has read and accepted the above Terms and Conditions.